Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Hi Hunter!

Ok, since Hunter is the only one reading this as far as I can tell, maybe I should just personalize this to be just for you! ;)

I said I was going to write, so here I go.

Do you have any ideas for your immigration interview?  If you are interested, I have seven students in my Third Period that have been in the United States for less than a year. You are more than welcome to come in and claim one to interview! 

Now, can you remember how many people immigrated to the United States during the world's largest mass movement in history? Whoever can post the answer to this first can have a choice of the following (fabulous) prizes! 1. locker mirror (gotta look fab at all times people!) 2. handful of peppermint patties (as many as you can grab!) 3. the rest of the bag of Hershey's Kisses, depends on how many I eat as I am writing this! 

Good day to all, do your homework, be nice to your parents, complete your chores, and sleep well! ;)

Mrs. Spotts

2 comments:

Emily C. said...

2 million people...?

chris N said...

about 23,000,000 it was 56% out of the 46,000,000 immigrants