Thursday, November 20, 2008

Clever funny

Hi all (three of you who are checking here!) I am figuring that I might add some pizzaz here for the sake of getting more of you to check every day. So, to start, just something frivolous for the last of my two prizes. (the handful of peppermint patties, OR the fabulous locker mirror!) 

 Add a link to a political cartoon about immigration (past or present) to the comments section of this post. I will pick a name from whoever does this for the first choice of these really outstanding prizes!

Starting tomorrow I will have another contest, but this time it will be for some extra credit points. You will have to gather all your friends together for this one so be ready. I will post the directions tomorrow to the little game. 

Now, just to remind you of our class today, we worked on political cartoons that gave a look into the opinions of people at the turn of the Century on this topic. Which was your favorite? Be ready to get your drawing arm to work tomorrow as we will be making our own cartoons in class. 

Mrs. Spotts


2 comments:

kevin yoshiki said...

hi mrs. spotts
heres my link

http://usinfo.state.gov/products/pubs/historians/images/daniels3.jpg

i thought more people would check this site.
but i guess im the only one so far

Mrs. Spotts said...

Good for you Kevin! I said I would keep up the blog as long as a few of you are here. I am sure more people will catch on eventually.